[mobile-devel] And bible 0.2.00 available

Kenneth Arnold kenneth.arnold at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:46:53 MST 2011

The grid navigation is very nice. It fits comfortably on-screen on the
Droid X, though I could imagine it being cramped for a device with a
screen any smaller. It would be nice if the label that comes up when
you press and hold showed the full book title, for people without as
much Biblical background. Also, the full book name would usually fit
in the portrait header on the DX,, so maybe try the full name to see
if it fits before falling back on the short name?

Thanks!
-Ken