[mobile-devel] AndBible 2.00 enhancements

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:36:15 MST 2011

Hi Jason,

That is an interesting idea.  It might be a bit fiddly to implement and I am
not sure whether that the facility would be obvious to users.

At one point I thought of adding a sort of mode button to the Nav Grid
(which is really just a large keyboard).  The mode button would switch
between verse & chapter nav.  Did you realise the nav grid was originally
based on a KeyboardView so there were all sorts of extra features that could
be added like wide keys e.g. spacebar or mode keys e.g. shift.  I had to
stop using the KeyboardView because it did not fill the screen well but I
could port some more of the features over.

Best regards
Martin