[mobile-devel] Thoughts regarding future And Bible enhancements

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:00:24 MST 2011

Hi Michael,

Does the Hebrew localisation you contributed look okay?

The ideas you sent are all good ideas.  I have put the original e-mail in
the And Bible wiki <http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/wiki/FuturePlans> and
will try to keep it updated.

*Bookmarks*
I think import and export of bookmarks will come eventuially.  It ffects me
most of all because as developer I keep on having to uninstall and reinstall
and consequently lose all my bookmarks frequently!

*Autoscroll*
What do others think of autoscroll.  It sounds good but a bit weird.  What
if you read faster/slower or want to think about a verse or jump to
commentary.

*Book Names*
This is a bit contentious and I think thre are people who might argue
strongly either way.  Personally I took the easiest implementation route.

Berst regards
Martin