[mobile-devel] Thoughts regarding future And Bible enhancements

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:47:20 MST 2011

Hi Martin,

Yes, I was thinking of dropping List Nav too but left it in for now because
I thought some environments may not be compatible with the grid.

Interestingly Olive Tree have both but the list also has contains Paragraph
Headings, but I don't like having redundant code and it also forces
localisers to translate the section headings so I might remove it in a
future version.