[mobile-devel] AndBible 2.00 enhancements

Kenneth Arnold kcarnold at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jan 30 15:32:58 MST 2011

Tapping the verse text on the title bar maybe? If it were full screen (hide
status bar), then it's even easier.

If there were three ways to get to the next page (volume keys, swipe, and
tapping different sides of the screen), maybe one could become Find Next
when searching. Hard to make that discoverable, though.

-Ken
On Jan 30, 2011 7:26 AM, "Michael Bailey" <microlit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for an excellent product and I love the grid passage selection - a
> great improvement. Here's some other improvements that would suit me well,
> so I guess others might also benefit from them:
>
> Minimise key presses to select new passage - at present you have to press
> Menu then select Passage. Is there any way to reduce these 2 clicks to one
> click? Like use the pointer button?
>
> Allow navigation to a selected verse - eg extend grid idea so you get
Book,