[mobile-devel] AndBible 2.00 enhancements

Michael Bailey microlit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 05:26:17 MST 2011

Thanks for an excellent product and I love the grid passage selection - a
great improvement.  Here's some other improvements that would suit me well,
so I guess others might also benefit from them:

Minimise key presses to select new passage - at present you have to press
Menu then select Passage.  Is there any way to reduce these 2 clicks to one
click?  Like use the pointer button?

Allow navigation to a selected verse - eg extend grid idea so you get Book,
then Chapter, then Verse.  I know that is another click, but it would save
scrolling through a long chapter.

Support FIND NEXT or at least allow retrieval of last search string, or
better still store recent history of search strings.  But FIND NEXT would be
best - very often you want to inspect every instance of a search match
through the Bible and it is very hard to do this at the moment because you
have to type in the repeat search string for every new verse.

Michael Bailey
Ireland