[mobile-devel] A new build of And Bible is now available

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:06:42 MST 2011

Hi Michael,

I think it may be related to the Hebrew locale code
issue<http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3639>in Java.
I added your localisations under the 'iw' code because that is
what worked for me when I set the locale to 'he' on an Android emulator, but
it seemed like a bug.  Maybe your version of Android is fixed and uses the
correct 'he' code.  When I get home I will put your localisations under both
the 'he' and the 'iw' code and do another build.  Then you will hopefully
see your localised user interface text and book names.

The book names you are seeing are probably the ones which were originally in
JSword and the missing short names would be calculated from the first few
characters of the long names.

Best wishes
Martin