[mobile-devel] Voting for and suggesting new features for And Bible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 15:39:08 MST 2011

Hi,

Gordon has kindly set up a site <http://andbible.uservoice.com> which gives
you the ability to vote for features you would like in And Bible.  You can
also add new features to the list that you think would be good.

The site <http://andbible.uservoice.com> seems quite friendly although maybe
initially confusing.  The first page you see is a list of features and when
you click on Vote a login box pops up.  You can login using Facebook or a
Google account, which Google assure us is
safe<https://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=112802>.
 I used my Google account to log in.  Once logged in you can distribute 10
votes to any items on the feature list.  You can move votes around later if
you change your mind.

As far as I can make out votes are anonymous (although Gordon might correct
me) so you can assign all 10 of your votes to 'Add a pink butterfly to the
splash screen' if you like and nobody would ever know.

Gordon did mention this on the end of another e-mail chain but I think it
may have been missed by many.  The idea of voting for features seems like a
good idea and the site is quite fun when you get used to it.

Best regards
Martin