[mobile-devel] Thoughts regarding future And Bible enhancements

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:43:25 MST 2011

Hi Guan,

That is great news about the Chinese search.  You are doing a terrific job.
Tell us when you think it is ready to push into svn.

Regarding the actual Chinese search index creation, I don't think we will
need to create them on the mobile.  We can create them offline on a pc,
upload them to Crosswire, and download on request from the user's mobile.
That is what we do with the other indexes and I think it works a lot better
because creating indexes requires a lot of ram and takes a long time on a
mobile.

Did you find the Lucene index config file in JSword that specifies the
Analyzer used for each language?

Martin