[mobile-devel] Is anybody running SE Xperia X 10 mini pro phone on Android 2.1

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:39:00 MST 2011

*Fix*
The problem is now fixed and a new build is on App Market and the and-bible
google code download
site<http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/downloads/list>but it will
only affect you if your mobile is Russian.

*Problem*
There was a dash character in the Russian localisation that confused the
renderer.  Book names are rendered in the local language at the top of each
page so when the local language is Russian the character is used and causes
a problem.

The optimised osis ztext renderer doesn't put book headings at the top of
each page hence there were no problems with some books.

*Thanks*
Huge thanks to Dirk for communicating with the user and helping us find the
problem and to Lars for working out how to reproduce it

Martin