[mobile-devel] Is anybody running SE Xperia X 10 mini pro phone on Android 2.1

Lars Tore Gustavsen lars.tore at mulebakken.net
Wed Feb 2 13:17:34 MST 2011

I'm not very familiar with this. I captured some output with adb -d logcat
I have attached the output. In the log I'm selecting 3. John and the Mathew.

Here is the part where I'm selecting 3. John.
D/BibleView( 1909): Show(html,1)
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Getting bibles
D/BibleJavascriptInterface( 1909): onLoad from js
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Got bibles, Num=11
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Getting commentaries
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Got books, Num=3
I/net.bible.android.view.activity.navigation.GridChoosePassageBook(
1909): onPause

Another try, but  not in the attached log: selecting 1. Corinthians
D/BibleJavascriptInterface( 1909): onLoad from js
D/BibleJavascriptInterface( 1909): Num spans found:0
D/BibleJavascriptInterface( 1909): Num verses found:0
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Getting bibles
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Got bibles, Num=11
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Getting commentaries
D/net.bible.service.sword.SwordApi( 1909): Got books, Num=3
I/net.bible.android.view.activity.navigation.GridChoosePassageChapter(
1909): onPause
W/CurrentActivityHolder( 1909): Temporarily null current ativity

It's the same numbers 11 and 3.

Lars Tore