[mobile-devel] Is anybody running SE Xperia X 10 mini pro phone on Android 2.1

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 03:10:46 MST 2011

Hi Lars,

Could you do a quick test for me?  We have a Russian user with the same
phone as you  using who cannot see any books of the bible that start with
numbers e.g. 1 John in the RST module

   1. Download "Russian Synodal Translation" bible module in And Bible
   2. Switch your mobile phone to Russian - Settings/Language &
   Keyboard/Select Language/Русскйй (I think)
   3. Go to And Bible
   4. You should now see a Russian ui
   5. Select the Russian Synodal Translation
   6. Can you view any books starting with numbers e.g. 1/2Kings, 1/2 Cor,
   1/2 Tim, ...

Thanks
Martin