[mobile-devel] Thoughts regarding future And Bible enhancements

Filipe C. Mondaini filipemondaini at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:49:05 MST 2011

Hi Martin.

I've been searching a way to implement the Twitter & Facebook integration
and I found this site:
http://labs.emich.be/2010/01/23/how-to-send-to-twitter-or-facebook-from-your-android-application/

It would be great if we could share the verses not only through sms. With
this way the user can choose the app that will share the verse. Facebook,
Twitter, and even the native Android sms application have all the same
Intent Category.

You will find on my github page, my (simple) test application based on the
website I found:
https://github.com/fmondaini/Android-Tests/tree/master/TestTwitterFacebookIntent

I hope you find it useful for the And Bible.

Best Regards,
--
Filipe Carvalho Mondaini
Twitter: @filipecm