[mobile-devel] future ideas for And-Bible

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:58:38 MST 2011

Hi Martin,

This morning I ran into the problem where I could not scroll to the last
verse on my HTC EVO.  I think the solution is to calculate the number of
lines the last verse uses.  Then take the screen height in lines minus the
number of line for the last verse which should equal the number of lines to
pad the bottom.  Or another option would be to just force the last verse to
stop scrolling when it reaches the top of the screen and pad enough empty
lines to get there.

Another idea is for split screens by holding the tab and swiping down, swipe
up to go back to full screen.

My last idea is the back button would go back to the previous location but a
press and hold would end the program.

O and the history should allow me to move not just backwards but also
forwards.  Sometimes I move backwards to check something and then want to go
forward again to where I was.

And thank you very much for all your work on this reader.  I'll be reading
my Bible more again.  :)