[mobile-devel] And Bible web translation interface is now ready

Mario Bertrand mario.bertrand at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:47:12 MST 2011

Hi all And Bible translators,

Following the announce I've made a few weeks ago, we have tested the new
web translation interface. Thanks to all who helped in the testing.

Many problems have been fixed in the testing phase and we think it's now
ready for production.

This web interface will be the main traduction tool for all And Bible
translations strings.xml files. We're discussing, with Jsword team, the
possibility to integrate Java BibleNames.properties files after this
step is completed.

If you want a login access, I can setup one for you. Simply reply to me
and send me your name, email address and translation language target.

You'll receive login instructions by email.

Thanks.

--
Mario Bertrand