[mobile-devel] [Android] New build of bible for android

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Sat Sep 25 09:08:40 MST 2010

  This is definitely much better!    I see that
you may be providing grouped books and chapters in
the October version.   This should make things
much faster!     The only other observation I have
that might speed things up is to start the
navigation at the book one is viewing at the
moment, since it is fairly common, in my
experience, to look at perhaps some other chapter
in the same book.    But if you provide some
direct navigation to books and chapter, that
should be more than sufficient.

Thanks for the great work!

Dave