[mobile-devel] Translating and-bible

gyenesge gyenesge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:03:04 MST 2010

  Good day,

Those texts are not part of the and-bible, but part of the jsword
libraries. If you make a full search for those texts, the Eclipse (if
you do translation in Eclipse, of course) will find the English
properties, and next to it a couple of other translation. ( I found it
in the jsword project, in the
org.crosswire.jsword.versification.BibleNames_xx.properties.) Those
properties are "activated" according to the default locale of your
phone. So if you have English phone, then those will be displayed
English... I believe... I

Gabor