[mobile-devel] [sword-devel] Bishop (Android C++ SWORD)

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:08:54 MST 2010

Hi Troy,

I ran your tests on my G1 with Cyanogen 1.6 / Android 2.2 were different to
yours.  One was faster and the other may have found a bug I think because it
didn't finish and I killed it after 10 minutes.
   KJV "God love world" (6 results) - 15.720 secs
   KJV "God"  - killed after 10 minutes

In the second test the progress bar reached 100% but then there was endless
GC_FOR_MALLOC and no result display.

Best regards
Martin