[mobile-devel] New build of and-bible available

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Oct 8 02:10:21 MST 2010

Hi Martin,

Don't worry about the use of mobile-devel - previously it was used for the Windows Mobile development stuff, and PS is almost exclusively just me, so I haven't seen the point of posting here. :)

If you're happy to wait until the start of November, I can do a new slew of screenshots and put them up somewhere? I'm laptop-less right now, so it makes it a little more tricky... ;)
BTW, I would only give you screenshots of bits that appear to be polished - there are some ugly bits here and there that are scheduled for fixing "very soon"! ;) [eg: search!]

Thanks for the compliments :)

Thanks, ybic
Nic... :)