[mobile-devel] New build of and-bible available

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:26:02 MST 2010

I have done a build with a work around for the 'stuck notification after
index failure' problem.  The build is 0.0.9.  If you click on orphaned
notifications they will now disappear.

Upgrades from 0.0.8 should be straight forward, but you will need to
uninstall older versions before installing 0.0.9.

wrt naming I tried 'Handy Bible' and it looked great under the icon but when
I saw it on the home screen I felt 'Handy' was a bit irreverent so for now
it is still And Bible.

Regards
Martin