[mobile-devel] New build of and-bible available

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:23:15 MST 2010

Okay guys, I'll look at navigation again and probably experiment with a grid
again but it won't be soon because there is lots of missing functionality
I plan to work on first.  The current grouping was intended to address the
problem of having a very long list to scroll to reach some books.  The whole
app is a work-in-progress.

I did look at a grid in the early days of development but I couldn't make it
presentable and usable enough to publish so I fell back to a simple list.
There is also the issue of consistency between screens and also with 66
buttons on 1 screen it is tricky to make the buttons easy to hit
accurately.  If anybody has some nice code they would like to contribute...

If there are some screen prints of Pocket Sword on the iphone it would be
nice to look.  I haven't got any chrisian mates with an iphone.

On another note I am toying with the idea of renaming from 'And Bible'
to 'Handy Bible'.  Any thoughts.

Regards
Martin