[mobile-devel] New build of and-bible available

Brian J. Dumont bdumont at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 6 04:50:07 MST 2010

On 10/04/2010 07:33 PM, David Forslund wrote:
> Nice update.  But I have two observations.  I don't find the grouping of books to be that helpful.  I usually want to go to a book perhaps from a reference and don't want to think about the group.  A grid would allow almost direct navigation in two clicks. YouVersion and OliveTree do this and it is very fast
While I really do want to thank everyone for all of the work done on
And-Bible, I have to agree with this review of the new navigation system.

I sometimes have to break my train of thought to figure out where a book
is classified (is Lamentations in Poetry or Major Prophets?).  This
could be a much bigger stumbling block for someone with little knowledge
of the Bible.

Thanks,
Brian