[mobile-devel] New build of and-bible available

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:33:50 MST 2010

Nice update.  But I have two observations.  I don't find the grouping of books to be that helpful.  I usually want to go to a book perhaps from a reference and don't want to think about the group.  A grid would allow almost direct navigation in two clicks. YouVersion and OliveTree do this and it is very fast.

Also, when I did an index and stopped early, it left an indexing app display on my top control panel.  It wont go away on a clear.

Thanks!
Dave

"Martin Denham" <mjdenham at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Build 0.0.8 of of and-bible is now available at:
>http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/downloads/list
>A list of changes can be found at: http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/
>
>If you have used a previous version of and-bible you will need to uninstall
>the old version before installing version 0.0.8 because a new encryption key
>is used.
>
>You will be asked to recreate indexes when you search because the indexes
>are now stored in a different directory but books downloaded to
>\sdcard\jsword will still be available.
>
>Best regards
>Martin

Sent from my Android phone with K-9. Please excuse my brevity.