[mobile-devel] And Bible version 0.0.14 is available

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:03:12 MST 2010

Martin,
Great work!  I installed on my Droid running Android 2.2 (Cyanogen 6)
without any problems!  The only issue I've found is that the side swiping
for changing chapters can be a bit slow or takes a few swipes to actually
register...

I'll poke around the source code and see if I can submit a patch that
detects the swipes a bit more accurately...

Cheers,
David