[mobile-devel] НА: Re: SlideBible Beta Testing

Konstantin Maslyuk kalemas at mail.ru
Sat May 29 00:13:05 MST 2010

Hi, Tom.

If you've locales.d\hu.conf with your application and locale selection mechanism work well for your language, you should get localized book names and verse text. Fairly on desktop I got unreadable text, but on device it is localized right (russian).
I have also never used gettext, only self-made loclization system, but now I want something more serious.

About prebuild inexed search, i know that sword uses clucence for it, so you may try download it and try to include.