[mobile-devel] Sword for Android

gyenesge gyenesge at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:29:12 MST 2010

Hello Troy,

Thank you for the readme. I learned a very important point out of it,
that the Bishop is prepared as a C / C++ application! :) I like Android
as finally I can program my phone the language "I speak". It is almost a
decade since I've last seen C sources... Anyway, I will check it, how it
works and constructed.

Do you have any idea, whether somebody created Java libs for the Sword
project?

Thank again.

Gabor