[mobile-devel] Sword for Android

gyenesge gyenesge at gmail.com
Sun May 23 12:41:22 MST 2010

     Hello,

     I'm interested in Android developedment (maintaining some open
source project), and now considering to provide an Hungarian Bible
application for Android. First I started to look up the web for any open
source libs that can be reused, and read about the Bishop application.
However I found very poor information about it. Can somebody tell a few
words about it, or send some links, where I can read a summary of the
project? Is it open source application? I would be interested in porting
it to Hungarian, if it is not yet done. Or extending it, if there
something useful that I may do.

   Thanks in advance,

   Gabor