[mobile-devel] New build of bible for Android o/s

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:48:16 MST 2010

My thoughts below:

"Verse Predictor:"
When I wrote Bible software I counted which line the verse was on.  Using a
tag that would not display on screen if possible would be much easier.

"Scroll last Verse to Top:"
I would pad the bottom of the chapter so the last verse can be displayed in
the top line that tells you the book, chapter, and verse.  Then when you
move to the commentary you will see the correct comment.  The padding should
equal the exact number of lines to stop on the lat verse.

"Font:"
I would prefer to have complete control over all of the fonts, backgrounds
and color choices.  Let the user select and step up everything as they
prefer and not just for the fonts.  For example, new line after each verse,
titles on and off, show notes at the end of a verse instead of having to
move to a new screen, etc.  Basically allow anything the user may want to
change to be changeable.