[mobile-devel] Android Bible

David forslund at mail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:12:43 MST 2010

  This seems to work for my NASB module.   I see some minor
peculiarities.    When I scroll up and down it sometimes goes to a
different book.    For example scrolling through Matthew 1 it seems to
jump to Malachi 4.   This may be due to some delay in the display so
that finger motions get stored up, but I'm not sure.  Anyway the NASB
rawtext module now seems to work.   I built that myself from an
electronic edition of the NASB that I purchased for my personal use.
I might be able to build a ztext version but haven't tried recently.

Thanks!

Dave