[mobile-devel] Android Bible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:08:28 MST 2010

Hi David,

You need to download SdcardBibles.zip from the same place as the
AndBible-0.0.2.apk.  You need to unzip SdcardBibles.zip to your Android
mobile's sdcard.  After unzipping you should see a directory named 'jsword'
in the root of your sdcard.  The jsword directory contains other directories
and files in a standard Sword hierarchy.

Best regards
Martin