[mobile-devel] Android Bible

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:30:33 MST 2010

  Thanks for this update!   I got it working, but have one problem with
this version.   I added an NASB translation that I have working on
Sword.   It worked with the last version, but now when I select that
"Document", it never opens the selected book.   The text is rawtext
rather than ztext.  It works in other Sword implementations and on the
earlier one, but not on this one.  Other texts (that are ztext) that
I've added are working.   Is there something going on that I don't
understand?

Thanks,

Dave
P.S.   The size of the app seems quite large (~7mb) but hopefully that
is something that will be resolved over time with optimizations.