[mobile-devel] Android bible

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Mon Jul 5 22:37:49 MST 2010

Some more observations:

- It doesn't seem to remember what version or book and chapter were
displayed the last time the program was run.   It always seems to start
with BBE at Genesis 1.

- If I select a book of the Bible but cancel the selection by hitting
the back arrow instead of selecting a chapter, it goes ahead to that
book instead of going back to the book selection.

I know this is a work in progress, so I'm not complaining, just
observing in case you weren't aware.

Thanks,

Dave