[mobile-devel] Android bible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 10:42:47 MST 2010

Hi SonWon,

Sorry you had problems.  Error handling in the app needs to be greatly
improved on.  Did you unzip SdcardBibles.zip to your mobile's sd card and
have you now got a directory named jsword in the root of your sdcard?

To uninstall the application you can go to Settings/Applications/Manage
applications/Bible/Uninstall.

Kind regards
Martin