[mobile-devel] Greetings

Tóth Tamás tomika_nospam at freemail.hu
Tue Jan 12 13:52:29 MST 2010

Hi!

I'm afraid you've got me wrong somehow - I don't use VC4, I only used
VC4 project files to create VS2005 project files from them. I use VS2005.
To get sources I followed the instructions on page
http://swordreader.org/index.php/volunteer/source_code/
I've already downloaded svn client and used it (a linux version). I've
got some ideas what to do and I would like to know if it is the last
version I should start from.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I understand you've
written nobody works on this project nowadays, so I won't run into any
source conflict if I want to commit some code changes and I'm free to do
any changes I would like to.

Is there any description of file formats sword use that I can use? I
would like to be sure that UTF-8 codeset is commonly used (not only my
hungarian translations) and I would like to convert some of my favourite
translations into sword format if it's possible (of course it is surely
possible, I mean if I can ;o)

Regards,
    Tommy