[mobile-devel] New build of And Bible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:19:33 MST 2010

Hi,

I have built And Bible version
0.0.16<http://and-bible.googlecode.com/files/AndBible-0.0.16.apk> for
Android which can be downloaded from and-bible
downloads<http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/downloads/list>.
 If you install this version I would be grateful if you inform me of any
errors you notice.  The plan is to do some more testing, fix any bugs and
then do another build for App Market in a few days time.

*Changes in this version*

   - Bookmarks -* *Add a bookmark via the context menu when viewing a bible
   and edit or return to the bookmark using the Bookmarks manager accessible
   via the main menu.
   - Bookmark Labels -* *Bookmarks can be grouped together using labels.
    Example labels might be  'Memory verses',  'Forgiveness', or 'Evangelism'.
    The idea is taken from the way labels are used in gmail.  This is slightly
   different to the conventional bookmark categories because a bookmark can
   have several labels but only one category.
   - New Czech ui translation
   - Updated French, Russian, and Norwegian interface translations
   - Many changes in JSword code related to upgrading libraries to JDK 1.5
   versions
   - New jars for file download and search
   - Allow fine adjustment of text size
   - Retain current commentary selection in quick change button
   - Smaller apk
   - Faster downloads
   - 'Notes and refs' moved to context menu
   - Various fixes

Kind regards
Martin