[mobile-devel] And-bible

Joshua Probert jprobert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:28:34 MST 2010

I recently got a samsung captivate and set up the current version of the
and-bible. I had some ideas for development:

The search button seems to go to web search instead of book search. That
seems like an relatively easy fix.

I downloaded the aleppo codex hebrew bible and the text doesn't seem to
work. Also, the greek text is lacking diacritics.

It'd be cool to be able to select verses/paragraphs and send them via
text/facebook/email.

Anyway, I'd like to join the project and work on these kinds of things
(though others might be working on similar issues). How do I go about doing
that?