[mobile-devel] Bishop

gyenesge gyenesge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 12:20:43 MST 2010

  Hello,

There is an application that you can use on Android. You can download it
from here:
http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/downloads/list

This is based on the original Bishop libraries, as far as I understand,
and it has simple but already usable interface. I'm using it! On the
site you can find an additional zip file, that contains few English
edition, however you can extend it with other Sword downloadables. I
downloaded the Hungarian translations from here:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?modType=Bibles

... and it works fine on my HTC.

Gabor