[mobile-devel] SwordReader .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Nov 13 09:45:53 MST 2009

Hi there .....

Today, I wanted to install SwordReader on an iPaq H2210 pocket pc
running Windows Mobile 5.  I was surprised to find that the current beta
release installs, but won't run.  Error message: this is not a valid
windows mobile application.  (It works just fine on my HTC pocket pc).
For your interest, an earlier binary from December 2007 that I made up
when I was active on the project runs OK on this device.

If anyone thinks it worthwhile, I have the cab file and can make it
available.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com