[mobile-devel] SwordReader module manager ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 26 08:57:00 MST 2009

Hi there .....

With the new Windows ports of BibleTime and Xiphos, my test for the
non-existence of BibleCS (sword.exe) that I put into the module manager
is not going to be safe enough.  If the module manager is installed into
the Sword directory, it will destroy it and all modules in it!.  If
anyone is looking at the code currently, please consider.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com