[mobile-devel] Hebrew font?

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 6 08:38:56 MST 2009

Hi Ken ........

Ken Penner wrote:
> I just installed the beta today, and get boxes instead of Hebrew glyphs
> when using the WLC Hebrew Bible.

First, welcome to this list.  If you are using SwordReader with Windows
Mobile on a Pocket PC then, yes you have come to the right place.
Sadly, this edition which is the latest, does not yet support Hebrew (at
all) or even Greek with accents.  Both are on the todo list, but please
be very patient as there is only one developer, David Trotz, who is
actively working on this project, snd he is to say the least, stretched.

I hope this excellent app. is useful to you in the meantime.  Keep your
eyes open for updates.  This list should keep you informed.  Don't
forget to say which app you are using when asking questions - there is a
SwordReader list which is even more specific (assuming you are using
SwordReader).

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com