[mobile-devel] Back in Action :-)

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:22:14 MST 2008

Everything is fine here, I am glad to hear the surgery went well.

I had a bit of a computer problem since I completely trashed my Linux
install while trying to load Windows but now almost have everything put
back together.  I am glad I did a backup before starting.  I should have
probably never loaded Windows again, sigh.