[mobile-devel] SwordReader CAB 090alpha2

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 4 13:04:05 MST 2008

Hi David ........

David Trotz wrote:
> A new build has been posted.

Another couple of curious oddities.  First, if I close SwordReader using
the cross (and leaving it running) I get back on re-opening to the same
chapter and verse I left.  If I close the program altogether (exit), the
.conf file takes me to the same place I had open with the last build.

Second, if I open WEB, all kinds of things happen and sometimes the
program locks up.  The parable of the good Samaritan in Luke makes it
hang.  I can't confirm without looking that I have the latest WEB
module.  If you can't repeat this, I'll check it out.  Actually I'll
check it out anyhow, but I'm out of time just now.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com