[jsword-devel] Hebrew/Greek defs as tooltips

Yingjie Lan lanyjie at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 03:34:24 MST 2010

Hi, I am trying to get that feature integrated into BD and here is my initial attempt. Please see attached java files to see how it could be done easily. The Main.java is a demo of the tooltip in swing, and the hyperlinkTip.java is my attempted design/implementation (sure, it will need a little code to wire it up into BD). I am not very familiar with the source code of BD, so any comments and suggestions are very appreciated.

Yingjie