[jsword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 0.9 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:24:53 MST 2008

Hi,

I just released Alkitab Bible Study 0.9, it is available at
http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/index.html

What's new
- Add Sword AugmentPath and DownloadDir
- Add Strongs and Morphology User Preferences or Options
- Add Source Viewer
- Various UI Improvement
- Various Bug Fixes
- [Installer] add options to install some books:
  KJV, StrongsHebrew, StrongsGreek, Robinson Morph

This release improve the stability a lot, it fixes many bugs. The next
release will be 1.0 final, so if you find any bugs, questions, etc
please do not hesitate to drop me a note, it help me a lot to stop the
bugs before 1.0 final.

Due to the size issues (13.6 MB) the included [optional] books are:
KJV, StrongsHebrew, StrongsGreek, and Robinson Morph. If you would
like to distribute other books eg: ESV, TSK, the source code (2.9 MB)
is available at
http://www.kiyut.com/producs/alkitab/developer/index.html.

The ant build script is included with the source code, so minimal
programming/technical skill is required:
- just copy the books you like into certain folder (make sure you
understand the book copyright)
- modify the installer to add reference to your redist books.
- and run the build in script.
- then you are done.

Alkitab is released as public domain, so feel free to modify/enhance,
distribute, etc.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--