[jsword-devel] Upcoming release

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:09:18 MST 2008

DM,

I noticed that getOsisId and getOsisRef in the Book interface will
result in infinite recursion and a subsequent stack overflow for
Genbooks. I'm not using this but was looking at these methods in the
light of our recent URL discussion.

The only other request I had for 1.0.8 was to change the names of the
sections in Indexing jobs from "Creating Index. Processing Genesis" to
just "Gensis". So, JSword would just return "Genesis" as the section
name, Bible Desktop and other front ends would add whatever explanatory
text they want to this.

I'm afraid nobody else responded to this proposal and I did not get
around to creating a patch either :(
(Original thread was around 25th Jan 08)

Brian.