[jsword-devel] Alkitab 0.7 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:48:15 MST 2008

Hi,

Just released Alkitab 0.7. It is available at
http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/index.html and the source code
is available at the usual location (under developer section)

What's news:
- Updated to use Netbeans 6.1 RCP Platform
- Fix installer chmod +x on Unix/Linux
- Added User Preferences or Options (Font, etc)
- Improved Bookshelf
- Improved Search Panel
- Many UI Improvement and bug fixes

This release also fix some quirks based on the feedback earlier
(thanks DM Smith and Peter)

Note: for the Mac OSX build, I am running blind here, because I do not
have access to Mac OSX.
The same things regarding Windows Vista and Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron).
So if you found any incompabilities or issues, etc, please do not
hesitate to drop me a note. Alkitab itself is developed under Ubuntu
7.10 (Gutsy Gibbons)

Side Note: does anyone know how to build Mac OSX dmg from non Mac ? if
this is not possible, does anyone know the command line to invoke dmg
builder on Mac so I could add those to the ant script.

Any feedback is very appreciated.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--