[jsword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 0.9 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:00:38 MST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 6:14 AM, Ben Morgan <benpmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Public domain, however, is not a license - it is releasing all claims to
> copyright on the code. This means anyone can do whatever they like with it.

It is interesting "Public Domain is not a license", I didn't know
that. But my intentions is correct, to release all claims to the code
and other can do whatever they like with it.

So what do you think I should put on the wording on the website and
the program license text. Currently it is stated as Public Domain
license in regards of my intention (see above)

Note: I am not a lawyer and legal/license is not my expertise area.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study