[jsword-devel] German translation and few small issues

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 18:56:07 MST 2008

On Jul 22, 2008, at 6:09 PM, Benny Wasty wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I corrected the German text for the "Install Books?"-dialog and
> improved the Sword Module Type names - see appended patches.

Good timing. I was working on releasing BD tonight. This will get in.

> I noticed that in OS X the section headings in the preferences menu
> are cut off (e.g. Bible Disp..., Sword Bo...), although there is
> enough whitespace to display them fully.

Hmm. I see that now, too. I'll see if I can get this fixed.

> I also noticed the "show sourcecode"-menu entry isn't there any more
> - was it taken out?

It was hidden. To make it viewable you'll need to hand edit ~/Library/
Application Support/JSword/desktop.properties
and make sure that it has:
Advanced.ViewSource=true

> Would it be possible to reload a module that has changed on the
> disk? I have a script that generates a module and I would like to
> see the changes without restarting BD.
Sure. But it will be after the release.

Either put a request into www.crosswire.org/bugs against JSword or get
back to me after the release.