[jsword-devel] JSword servlet usage.

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 15:58:58 MST 2008

Turns out Google's ajaxslt implementation is reasonably complete but
its performance is so poor that it would demand a server side solution.

I'm still looking at javeline's implementation, which does have
diagnostics. It is complaining about a few constructs. But I am
surprised that it does not support xsl:text and xsl:variable. We use
the former to force regular spaces. I don't think that will be all
that hard to handle. But, variables, wow, that just doesn't make any
sense and I've used them all over the place for code minimization. It
also doesn't support call-template, which is used for reusable code.

I'm thinking I like your interface suggestion more and more.