[jsword-devel] flashcards updates

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 09:24:19 MST 2004

Troy,
    I have been looking for kerning problems. I don't see anywhere where
one letter obscures the next. I did find some descent clipping problems.
Every text box that has a normal height (e.g. the list of flash cards,
the status bar, the answers [when flipped and window shrunk too much]).
Is this what you were referring to? I see that the insets were changed
on the QuizPanel and that the "front" is not clipped. Is this where you
saw the problem?
    Anyway, I am trying to solve the above clipping problems and put the
editor on the Edit tab.
DM